Screening Training & Community Toolbox
The following tools are available for public use. PMC is available to train individuals and organizations to screen and incorporate safety directives, at no cost and with no end date. We believe containing the spread of COVID-19 is a long-term partnership; and PMC wants to help you develop and sustain a screening process that works best for your organization.
Call 271-3495 to schedule your training.
1. Screening: Do you have appropriate tools/personnel available to screen employees and visitors upon entry?
2. Masks: Do you have enough masks available for your employees?
3. Do you have soap and hand sanitizer available; and have your employees been trained for effective hand hygiene?
4. Do you have effective cleaning agent available and a routine for cleaning high-touch surfaces?
5. Do your employees have any concerns we can help address?
1. Screening your employees:
Employee Screening Training
We strongly encourage the use of masks in public places. Cloth masks are available by calling PMC at 271-3231.
Masking in public
Proper donning & doffing of mask
3. Hand Hygiene
Effective Hand Washing
Effective Hand Rubbing
Effective Hand Hygiene
4. Cleaning high-touch surfaces
Disinfecting Your Home
If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap & water prior to disinfection.
For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective.
A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available here. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products for concentration, application method and contact time, etc.
We recommend scheduling routine cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout your facility including: Door knobs, handles, time clocks, handles on anything pushed or pulled, doors, hand rails on stairs, coffee machine buttons, desk areas that public use, chair arms, etc.
5. Additional Resources
State of Montana COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-333-0461
Pondera County Health Department: 406-271-3247